by James Buchanan
After many, many years, Americans finally have a president, who is not a complete sell out, traitor and/or bumbling incompetent. No normal, sane Americans wanted to open the immigration door to the Third World in 1965, but a liberal Jew, named Emanuel Celler and his fellow crooks in Congress betrayed the American public and passed the 1965 Hart-Celler Act to change immigration from White Europeans to non-Whites from the Third World.
There has been a growing backlash to this Third World invasion over the last twenty years, but it took until 2016 for a presidential candidate to appear, who actually represented the will of the people on immigration. This exposes the fact that our corrupt political system has conspired to deny the American public a real choice on key issues, which means we’ve been living in a system of government no better than a dictatorship.
Finally, we have something to celebrate with the election of Donald J. Trump.
Despite this historic defeat of the liberals and globalists, the liberal news media and various paid trolls and deranged liberal Social Justice Warriors are trying their best to spoil this victory by continuing their attacks on Trump and spreading lies intended to demoralize the Right. All we need to do is ignore these whining toddlers and get on with the adult work of removing tens of millions of Third World invaders, that the Democrat Party thought would give them a permanent majority that would make White voters irrelevant.
The future finally belongs to us, and the first step will be Trump’s Immigration plan which is quoted below:
Donald J. Trump’s 10 Point Plan to Put America First
1. Begin working on an impenetrable physical wall on the southern border, on day one. Mexico will pay for the wall.
2. End catch-and-release. Under a Trump administration, anyone who illegally crosses the border will be detained until they are removed out of our country.
3. Move criminal aliens out day one, in joint operations with local, state, and federal law enforcement. We will terminate the Obama administration’s deadly, non-enforcement policies that allow thousands of criminal aliens to freely roam our streets.
4. End sanctuary cities.
5. Immediately terminate President Obama’s two illegal executive amnesties. All immigration laws will be enforced – we will triple the number of ICE agents. Anyone who enters the U.S. illegally is subject to deportation. That is what it means to have laws and to have a country.
6. Suspend the issuance of visas to any place where adequate screening cannot occur, until proven and effective vetting mechanisms can be put into place.
7. Ensure that other countries take their people back when we order them deported.
8. Ensure that a biometric entry-exit visa tracking system is fully implemented at all land, air, and sea ports.
9. Turn off the jobs and benefits magnet. Many immigrants come to the U.S. illegally in search of jobs, even though federal law prohibits the employment of illegal immigrants.
10. Reform legal immigration to serve the best interests of America and its workers, keeping immigration levels within historic norms.